Tuesday 20 January 2015

Living My Life Purpose - The second unit of this powerful course starts this Wednesday

Rev. Val Benedict shares her gift of spiritual practice

After attending the Living My Life Purpose retreat my life has been changed. I don't mean so much in the physical sense, but a deep, inside way. My spiritual practices have been strengthened and deepened in a way I always wanted but didn't know how to accomplish. I now have tools to continue my journey and know I can use them at anytime to release the doubts and fears as they come up in my life. The inner peace and confidence that I left the retreat with is my grace and brings me great joy.
It gives me pleasure to be able to share these tools with my Centre. I love being a contagious example of how to be open and allow the deepening of faith in my spiritual family.
I am offering this class on Wednesdays from 6:30 - 9:00 at the Pandosy Peace Centre. This is a course that is set up in two week units, so you can make a 2 week commitment at a time. All of the information can be picked up at the time you join. The investment is $50.00 for each 2 week unit. 
Blessings - Rev. Val Benedict

No comments:

Post a Comment