Saturday 3 January 2015

It's all About the Practice...

The Spiritual Practice that is.

Remember that tomorrow during our Sunday Celebration we will be completing the process of bringing in the new for 2015.

I know that for myself, my spiritual practice is one of the most important priorities in my life. If I let that slip everything else quickly falls out of balance.

If you would like to bring some more spiritual practice into your life this year, then consider taking Rev. Val's course - Living My Life Purpose.

Reverend Val Benedict is a newly licensed minister. She has been doing some specialized training in different spiritual practice techniques. She is excited to share these techniques with others.

Val has been leading the Board of Trustees in spiritual practice at our board meetings and I can say without hesitation that these have been powerful experiences for me.

Contact Rev Val at auntiewow@hotmail.com to find out more about this class.


No comments:

Post a Comment