Wednesday 8 April 2015

Looking to try something new and fun... Check out this workshop


Christina Marlett is back by popular demand. 

She hosted a workshop for us several months ago and I must say it was fantastic. It is hard to describe exactly what it is like. You really have to just sign up and take the plunge. 

Here is what I can say about it:

1. It is fun! Lots of fun.
2. It is enlightening.
3. It is a whole new way of communicating with ourselves.
4. It is a safe and comfortable environment to express ourselves.
4. Did I mention that it is fun?

Here is the official information about the workshop:

What do you get when you ask a question and then move your body to help reveal the answer? A D’Answer!

Join us Sunday, April 12 at the Pandosy Peace Centre from 1:00-4:00pm for the unusual movement workshop, Finding D’Answers with Christina Marlett. Cost $30

Whether you love to dance or are “dance-phobic", you can expect to move with freedom, while honouring your body’s current state and abilities. The magic of this workshop is that no matter what you're going through in your life, the material will become exactly what you need to move through with curiosity, enjoyment and light-heartedness.



Zero dance ability required. Coordination is optional. An open mind and an open heart are essential.

Here is what one of the participants had to say about it:

Thank you for offering this workshop!  I really enjoyed it and found much 'material' to ponder on... and even a few 'doorways' to answers. In my spiritual practice, I had been searching for answers over the last few months.  I felt I wanted and needed a shift in perspective.  The dance-part of your workshop appealed to me, so I thought it might be a good avenue of discovery for me.  It was!

I got several insights on my relationship with myself and with others; on my self-imposed limitations and beliefs about who I am and what I can do; etc.  I was surprised how easy it was to find the answers once I let go into the dance movements and really felt the mind-body connection.

Your workshop has been a really worthwhile experience for me. Suzanne



No comments:

Post a Comment