Saturday 13 December 2014

REMINDER - Change of Venue for Dec 14th Celebration.

REMINDER - Tomorrow we will be at a different venue.

Please join us at 10 am at the Mary Irwin Theatre in the Rotary Arts Centre in Kelowna. Meditation starts at 10 am. Music starts at 10:15 am and the regular service begins at 10:30.

Practitioners, please join us a 9:45 as we join together in consciousness for the service and the congregation.

We will be blessed with Dr. Kenn's message this week. Apparently he's going to be talking about Reindeer. I have never really thought of my spirituality in terms of reindeer - so I am excited to hear what he has to say.

Did you miss last week's talk? Dr. Deborah shone her light in her message about there being only love. It is a great talk. Start your weekend filled up by watching this talk and then join us for the service tomorrow to carry that consciousness through to the next week. In the holiday season, I am grateful for my spiritual community. Messages like this one keep me grounded in truth as I move into this interesting time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment